Welcome one and all

Welcome to my journey of self discovery, my new life in a small town 1000's of kilometers from my family and oldest friends. The joys of raising a toddler and all that it entails. The excitement of being a newly wed ...along with the trials and tribulations of being a military spouse!

Thursday, July 22, 2010

First time blogger ....suggestions welcome

The last few days I have been surfing the web, looking for ideas on crafts and projects. During this research I have come to realize that I am of a minority of the non blogger.
In the last few weeks I have come to enjoy the entries of a few bloggers. I have found myself returning to their blogs daily to see what kind of inspiration they may have encountered.

Yesterday, a friend of mine posted a project that I did on her blog, and painfully pointed out that I am "was" blog less, so here we are at the beginning of a bumpy ride that will hopefully smooth out rather quickly. If you should have any tips or tricks to make this as simple as possible I would greatly appreciate all that you have to offer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment