Welcome one and all

Welcome to my journey of self discovery, my new life in a small town 1000's of kilometers from my family and oldest friends. The joys of raising a toddler and all that it entails. The excitement of being a newly wed ...along with the trials and tribulations of being a military spouse!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Day 2 - Visiting in Alberta

Hmmmm....well I thought I came here for a vacation from the everyday!  So far I have cooked, cleaned, grocery shopped and cut the grass.  Isn't it funny how your parents have the ability to make you feel like your 14 years old and you still have to do your daily chores....haha!  It really has not been that bad.  I volunteered to cut grass to get a little fresh air and some exercise, and grocery shopping was just another excuse to get out of the house.

I feel compelled to say however that in between those few chores I have done a whole lot of sitting around.  I have not even had the responsibility of taking care of my daughter (unless she has asked me directly)  She asks Nana and Papa to do pretty much everything for her!  Wouldn't it be nice if they lived just right around the corner!

Now all that's left for the day is to enjoy some BBQ for dinner and relax with family.....mmmmm I cant Wait, I am so hungry!

Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment