Welcome one and all

Welcome to my journey of self discovery, my new life in a small town 1000's of kilometers from my family and oldest friends. The joys of raising a toddler and all that it entails. The excitement of being a newly wed ...along with the trials and tribulations of being a military spouse!

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Day 3 & 4 - Visiting Alberta

Not  whole lot to  mention about day 3, nothing overly exciting other than a quick trip to Walmart to find Brook a coat for the cool northern evenings

Day 4
Marvin got out fishing today with a family friend on the lake.....He was pretty excited they caught 5 fish in the first hour that they were out(wish I was there to get a picture!) 
[en] camping, tentImage via Wikipedia



Brooklyn spent most of her day laying around in Nanas bed while she tried to get some sleep as she is working grave yard shifts. Brooklyn watched cartoons as Nana napped or tried to.


This evenings adventures led us to walking the dogs to burn off some of their pent up energy (and some of brooklyns as well)  This was a nightmare!! Even though I had doused myself in mosquito repellent and covered up with clothing I must have had a flashing neon sign above my head that said free mosquito smorgasbord!  Lesson learned ....no more walking the dogs!



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment