Welcome one and all

Welcome to my journey of self discovery, my new life in a small town 1000's of kilometers from my family and oldest friends. The joys of raising a toddler and all that it entails. The excitement of being a newly wed ...along with the trials and tribulations of being a military spouse!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Progress of weight loss challenge

So as promised I am keeping you updated with my progress or lack there of with my weight loss goal.
To be completely honest I have been terrible with the diet and part and the exercise has been slow to come, but baby steps! The one thing I have stuck to is always eating breakfast as soon as I get up to start my metabolism.  thus far it seems to be helping!

WEEKLY TRACKING

WEEK 1
start weight - 208 lbs
BMI- 36.91
weigh in time - 7:30pm

WEEK 2
weight - 206 lbs
BMI - 36.52
weigh in time  - 11:10 am

WEEK 3
weight - 203 lbs
BMI - 35.94
weigh in time - 12:30 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment