Welcome one and all

Welcome to my journey of self discovery, my new life in a small town 1000's of kilometers from my family and oldest friends. The joys of raising a toddler and all that it entails. The excitement of being a newly wed ...along with the trials and tribulations of being a military spouse!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Where have you been?

So it has been brought to my attention that I have been very negligent in my blogging.......umhumm (you know who you are...lol)

Where did I leave off......last time I blogged, I was in Alberta.  Just to give you all a quick update as to what has been happening, I have since returned home to Ontario to nurse an injured husband whom had a small accident with the lawnmower.  I have started working at a local retail store as a cashier and have found out today that I may have my foot in the door at a company that is in my field of disability services.

Because my trip home was unplanned and a bit of an emergency situation, I left my daughter with her grandparents....she is having the time of her life with dance classes and gymnastics!

Finally my mother has committed to a date to bring her home! They will be home in 2weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment